Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KE30 Wheel/Tyre sizes

Featured Replies

G'day guys, this question has likely been answered thousands of times over. I have sifted through old forum posts but I still don't quite have a solid answer. I've found a nice set of Rays Engineering meshies in 14x6.5+16 and 14x7+12. I'm wondering if these will fit a stock KE30 and if not what would be needed to fit them correctly, I'm also looking at lowing the car about 2". Hoping to avoid any scrubbing etc. Also would there be a suitable tyre that would eliminate or at least reduce speedo error with these wheels? 

 

Cheers! 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.