February 6, 20224 yr comment_730819 Guys, Has anyone experimented with the communication port of 7Ke computer box? I am interested to know if i could use a laptop to read engine data like from an OBD port? any ideas or experience sharing will be much appreciated. Thanks. Report
February 7, 20224 yr comment_730829 Hi Hasitha, Good luck with that one. Even if there was a computer program to communicate with the ECU, you would probably need an olde DOS based PC, to run it. I think those olde ECUs, were pretty basic, & just indicated faults & diagnostics in the ECU, by blinking the engine warning light a number of times, where you counted the blinks, & the referred to a manual. I found an olde 7KE manual on the net, which you might care to read, & see if that helps you. https://www.scribd.com/document/540871784/Buku-Manual-Toyota-7ke-Kijang-Kapsul-18-Efi-Compress Cheers Banjo Report
February 7, 20224 yr Author comment_730831 Thanks Banjo. Let me take a look at this document also. will update you. cheers... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now