Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dans Workshop

Featured Replies

G'day Perth people...

 

Well, I'm building a carport/open faced shed in the next fortnight. So obviously, I need materials... I've got a carport sussed out (well, I will.) that will be 6 or 7m x 3m. I need somewhere to keep the pride and joy, and work on in the winter months, with power etc.

 

post-684-1151918729_thumb.jpg

 

The plan is to place the 6x3m carport in my front yard, and place a 2m lean-to off the side of it. It will only be a four post carport, though. I will enclose three sides of the carport (preferably only two for now, until i find a roller door for the side.)

 

So basically, I'm after materials. The materials I am after are as follows. Lengths listed are simply minimums...

 

- Roof/Wall Sheeting (zinc or colorbond, any condition)

10-15 x 2m

20 x 2.5m

- Roller doors

1 x 2.5m-3.0m

- Door frame (any size)

- Patio tube

Approx 20m, any diamater

 

Also considered is any window frames...

 

I'm not purely relying on the Western Australian members, I will be looking elsewhere lol, will post progress.

 

Currently, all I am aiming to do the roof and framework to be done.

 

Thanks people,

Dan.

Edited by Dan

bloody hell mate you are good at drawing up things like that...

  • Author

Microsoft Paint mate :dance:

 

Anybody got any suitable building materials hanging about? I really would like to build this sooner rather than later, my car is filling up with water :D.

 

Dan.

  • Author

Cheers man!

 

I'm hoping that something will pop up in the Sunday Times for reasonably cheap, too - I usually get it on Saturday night...

 

If theres anything worth getting, could you please text us.. pretty please :dance:..

 

Dan.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.