Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buying Correct Turbo

Featured Replies

  • Author
ok :hmm: ,....... so is there something I'm missing with a 5k block/3k head compared to a 4k block/3k head!???

 

I just thought it would be the same as putting a 3k head on a 4k to raise the compression!! do the 5k's have a very small combustion chamber or something?? and therfore run quiet high compression!??

 

I was under the impression that if I got a 5k head for my 4k that this would lower the C/R on my 4k, but if the above is true then this would actually raise the C/R correct??

 

Yes mate the combustion chamber on a 5K head is very small,it would be about 1/3 size of a 3/4K.

damn :hmm: ok, so then in order of combustion chamber size from smallest to biggest the heads go 5k-3k-4k!??? I would make this assumption on the fact that people use 3k heads to raise C/R on a 4k!

 

if thats the case then it really sucks for me if I want to lower the C/R on my 4k cause either a 5k or 3k head will infact raise my compression!!! :y:

 

btw, pm's are now working again so I will send through bank details for the return of the lifter, that is if you still want them as I saw that you are selling the 5k!?

  • Author
damn :hmm: ok, so then in order of combustion chamber size from smallest to biggest the heads go 5k-3k-4k!??? I would make this assumption on the fact that people use 3k heads to raise C/R on a 4k!

 

if thats the case then it really sucks for me if I want to lower the C/R on my 4k cause either a 5k or 3k head will infact raise my compression!!! :y:

 

btw, pm's are now working again so I will send through bank details for the return of the lifter, that is if you still want them as I saw that you are selling the 5k!?

 

 

Yes mate i do,can use them on the 7K mate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.