Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Watch K-Movies Here?

Featured Replies

Just curious does anyone here actually watch movies regularly here especially korean? Not just the super famous ones like Parasite or Train to Busan, but also the random rom coms, thrillers, or older classics


I’ve been bingeing a bunch lately (especially when I’m chilling after a long drive or waiting for parts to arrive for the Rola lol), and it’s honestly addictive. What are your go-to K movies or hidden gems you’d recommend? Or if you don’t watch them, what’s stopping you? 

I don't have the time left in my life to watch movies, but I skim Korean comics over a beer in the evening. The Korean Govt created the whole entertainment industry in the late 1990s and it has really taken off in the last 20years. Try these-

https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/reborn-rich/episode-1/viewer?title_no=4956&episode_no=1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/historical/dr-kim-of-london/ep-1-back-to-the-19th-century/viewer?title_no=7913&episode_no=1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/a-child-who-looks-like-me/episode-1/viewer?title_no=6649&episode_no=1

Its an interesting view into their society.

  • Author
On 2/25/2026 at 2:06 AM, altezzaclub said:

I don't have the time left in my life to watch movies, but I skim 쏘걸 Korean comics over a beer in the evening. The Korean Govt created the whole entertainment industry in the late 1990s and it has really taken off in the last 20years. Try these-

https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/reborn-rich/episode-1/viewer?title_no=4956&episode_no=1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/historical/dr-kim-of-london/ep-1-back-to-the-19th-century/viewer?title_no=7913&episode_no=1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/a-child-who-looks-like-me/episode-1/viewer?title_no=6649&episode_no=1

Its an interesting view into their society.

Thanks for the reply and those webtoon recs! I’ve actually read Reborn Rich (loved how sharp the revenge plot was), but haven’t tried the other two yet adding them to my list for sure.

Korean webtoons are a nice quick hit when you don’t have movie length time, totally get that. The art and storytelling really pull you in over a beer lol. Do you have any other favorites in drama or historical genres? Or do you stick mostly to those vibes?

  • 5 months later...
On 2/25/2026 at 2:06 AM, altezzaclub said:

I don't have the time left in my life to watch movies, but I skim Korean comics over a beer in the evening. The Korean Govt created the whole entertainment industry in the late 1990s and it has really taken off in the last 20years. Try these-

https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/reborn-rich/episode-1/viewer?title_no=4956&episode_no=1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/historical/dr-kim-of-london/ep-1-back-to-the-19th-century/viewer?title_no=7913&episode_no=1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/a-child-who-looks-like-me/episode-1/viewer?title_no=6649&episode_no=1

Its an interesting view into their society.

I also loved Korean comics, and webtoons too!! my fav one is lookism.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.