Ae82 Seca

Des

hey guys and girls, i finally have my gze half cut.it will be goin into my ae82 seca very soon(after skidpan of coarse). Its a 4agze afm engine 5 speed manual.it will have a brand spankin new small front mount intercooler and decent sized oil cooler.Throwing out the aircon crap well as much of it as possible.buying a new radiator aswell this has been floged out by something.seriously considering one of these as well Wolf Dash V400. My dash board has dried blood on it which makes me wonder what happened hmmmm. :hammer:

My rolla has at the moment a 4afc engine, low kings at the front and super lows at the back, custom interior and autotechnica wheel. and all the lights are for sale if you want them pm me.

i will be try to see if the strut brace fits if it doesnt i will sell it. panels are for sale as well but not in good condition.The 4afc and gear box will for sale soon aswell as with some other parts check at a later date for specific info.

if you have any fiting tips post them asap

here is some pic of my halfcut

post-1746-1153469019_thumb.jpgpost-1746-1153469051_thumb.jpg

post-1746-1153469094_thumb.jpg

will post more info soon

Edited by too quick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaaah, Let the fun begin! :lolcry:

GZE ought to turn it into a rocket..

fun yeah, nah i got some people that have a bit knowledge to help me so she will be right :hammer:

tire fryin fun :jamie:

nice....PLEASE. try to fit that dash in ur new car. that would be bloody insane, otherwise, sell it to me!!!ONE :P

i allready have a ae92 dash in my ae82 so i don't need it i will sell it to ya when i finished getting the electrics from the cut. :P

hehe this is the part where i wish i had money :P, u reckon it would fit in an ae82. what car is it.

its in a ae92 trueno import well i think its an import i have seen one on the road before.i will sell it to ya cheap it has one rip about an inch long on the drivers side under it and i has writing from the place i got it from and blood on it but you could always get it redone.cheers :P

UPDATE!

i have pulled the quarter panels pop up lights front bumper off its all for sale except the bumper.the strut brace is also for sale its gc. :P . radiator out, intercooler out, afm out.

Edited by too quick