Does Any1 Know His Car?

Members dont see this ad

Yeah, I'm kinda looking at buying the car.Its one of a couple of cars I have my eye on at the moment. I just wanted to know some of your opinions of the car considering you have all probably seen the car or know stuff about it. Whatever you can tell me would be a great help. I don't know if you can private message on here but if you can then you can contact me by that if you want. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm not sure I like the sound of that laugh. I have spoken to him once over ICQ and asked him a few questions and he said that he doesnt bottom out or anything. I drive a AE92 cs seca now with 17x7's but I need a car with air-con and p/s and this car just also has the bonus of the kit. He is a very hard boy to get hold of though. Does any1 know how he crashed it??? He said something about the rear bar being held on with duct tape. I have emailed him but no reply.

I have big plans for this car if I get it. I have started pricing a wide bodykit, rear wings, sunroof plus I will be taking the mufflers off and having twin 5" stainless cannons running out the back. A 3SGTE conversion is also in the consideration books for further down the line.

hey sorry peeps been having trouble accessing the net....

umm all these questions....

there no extractors just a 2" exhaust

it bottoms out if u put people in the bak seat (which i wont do)

yea i did have an accident.. well i was nudged up the ass

ill write full details this arvo when i get time.. mean while

heres a sic pic of it

seca.jpg

Crash, I have sent you an email about he car. I am the 1 who has been speaking to you about it. "Slinky" from icq. Email me dude. If things go acording to plan, I will prob have the money in the next few weeks but email me so we can discuss it abit more. I'm keen for it dude. Have you had the chance to get me photos of the damage yet???

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Crash whats the deal??? Do you wanna sell me the car or not??/ If not then thats cool, just let me know. You havent replied to my email or rang me back so it doesnt look like your to keen to sell it to me. Either way, It doesnt bother me but just let me know. I'm not gonna keep chasing you for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

car has been written off....don't know what condition the kit is in...just thought id let you know

might want to PM him too...you'll get more response from that

Edit: ok i lie...there are some/most parts of the kit that are still fine...its accually a kinda weird way the car was written off!