Tom's Website...

I've added some new parts most of the links are working...

Guys I wanted to run something past you all.... GP Turbo dicussion fourms... I have a link to a message board in my menu bar, and I'm thinking if its ok and everyone agrees... open up a GP Turbo / Tercel disscussion forum here... maybe 1st as a trail see if the numbers come in...??

I need your thoughts

Tom

:P

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Update.

I've giving away all the comps + parts to chairty .... they are extremely greatful and happy.

Oh well... 1000.00 loss... :P

My car is burning more oil and still keeps over fueling ... problem wasn't fixed when I took it back to STZ they said I might wanna put a catch can on so it wouldn't burn so much oil... I was thinking why is it burning so much oil in the 1st place... if your asking how much??? how about a 1ltr a week.

I'm still struggling with the car... so I need some money and I'm going to sell my dream of having a turboed paseo / rolla and sell my 3ETE engine which I'm throwing in a 5sp box + 4EFTE radiator and intercooler for 500 bucks.

Lets get chatting some more peeps!

Race ya later

Tom

:)

I've been thinking ....

4EFTE is suppose to do 0-100 km/h in 7sec and 1/4 mile in 15's, thats pretty quick and my car is no way near that at the moment well it feels its far off. I found a major problem with the intercooler piping when boosting it blows off the clips in 2 places, so some double clipping needs to be done.... but I won't bother to much and keep saving for the FMIC.

Suspension at the rear is still an issue, the rear of the car sorta jumps around at speed making the tyer tread bumpy, something needs to be done :)

I've been window shopping lately, found a EVO VI cooler & S15 T28 ball bearing Turbo which I'm now putting money away for.

I finally found a engine mount and to all the idiots who said no other car shares the same parts as mine... YOUR FOOLS!! EP71 is a baby version of mine so neh!

Still using to much oil, over fueling and back firing.... idle is a bit shifty to.

hmmm

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to me ... YAY 22 years of life :)

Now I have a boost gauge ... finally... and the engine mount installed so no more harsh rubbing sounds... now to fix the funny idle and over fueling.... and suspension... and body... and body kit... and turbo.. and manifold... and computer... and fuel delvery...and and and...

Tom

what a bugger tom!...if you wanna feel dodgy shockies etc ill take you for a ride! ive lost all the gas out of my front left and the front right aint much better...gotta do something about that one day soon...

along with that i blew something (head gasket/rings/cracked head) but I'm still stripping the engine down to find the biarch. :shit:

Why don't you put your old turbo on ur new motor?

That sucks big time, do you have another car you can get around in?

I think I've been driving to tired or excited... I've hit one to many curbs and now when i do 100km/h the car is very shackie.. :P ohwell.... got to get to work somehow.. |blink|

The turbo of the 3ETE is larger but doesn't flow as good as the CT9 - how so I don't know... but its a good back up to have...untill someone buys the engine/gearbox with GT radiator and 3e intercooler..for 500 bucks.

Do you know where to score good cheap suspension parts / car parts?

Take it easy

Tom

:)