Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sa Rollaclub Meet & Greet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

The last one had 3 people..... including myself.

 

I'm not going to attend one until there is official confirmation of more than 5 people there, otherwise its just not worth the effort.

 

Someone else can organise this one :P

Edited by Raven

Yeah, well maybe there should be like a BBQ at a park near Semaphore or something like that which will encourage more people to come along, I'm keen to organise a Meet and Greet in the Barossa Valley! There's heaps of Rolla enthusiest here who aren't even Rollaclub members! It would be a great opportunity to get everyone together! If Adelaide members are up for the drive then It's definately a possibility!

KJ :)

well I'm heading down to aldinga to pick up some seats on saturday more than willing to make it a bit o a cruise.

I can't make it during the day on any Saturday, I work ;) but nights after 8 are coolies for me.

 

So long as I have enough notice, I'm keen to cruise (now that I have the car back :) )

 

Lesley

I'm thinking more after Christmas and new year, once the busy stuff is ova!

January or something like that!

I'm keen as beens for a cruise. ill even help organize if need be, i go on heaps of cruises and know lots of meet points and great roads and stuff to cruise along. it just depends how bigger drive you all wanna go on. :ninja:

  • 3 weeks later...

I know this topic is kinda old but an awesome meeting spot is Windy Point, halfway up Belair Road. I suggest we should go for late night cruizes once in a while (early AM hours), alot less traffic and usually less cops, which makes it perfect for boosting, dragging and harassing other cars that arent rollas. Windy Point is also a good spot if there are any hills cruizes to mt lofty and places like that.

 

Write back if u thinks its a good idea,

 

Cheers,

 

Jarrad.

  • Author

Good yes, but we also have a reputation to uphold as an enthusiasts clubs where we don't do stupid shit on a cruise.

 

There is always after the cruise though...... get my point? :)

that does sound good, and we can filter our way through the hills towards flagstaff hill, turn right at the really big roundabout where the water from the sprinklers have trickled on to the road then maybe along the coast and end at kmart again?

  • Author

Well, see, this all depends on how far people want to travel.

 

Do people want a long or short cruise? A pub meal at the end so we can socialise? Which direction do you want to go?

turn right at the really big roundabout where the water from the sprinklers have trickled on to the road

:)

 

Meet up at windy point, then a short hills run, thats what i reckon. :y:

:)

 

Meet up at windy point, then a short hills run, thats what i reckon. :D

 

 

i wanted to go around flagstaff hill roundabout when its wet :y:

 

lol whatever.. anything sounds good. would this cruise be happening before or after

the australia day weekend?

i will be in thailand until the 26th

Sounds like a plan! I'm up for it and I'm sure I could encourage a few other guys to come along also!

I like the cruise and catch up over a meal Idea better than a long cruise!

 

Cheers

 

KJ :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.