August 29, 200620 yr comment_137523 The guard mirrors are pretty cool... I want them on the panel van (hmmm... oneday) Report
September 5, 200620 yr comment_139017 There's sooo many wicked cars on that site.... I wouldn't mind picking up the TE71gt2, TA22gt and maybe a KP61 starlet for the mistress... oh to be stupidly wealthy...And I quote: Now becoming, it is TE71 [rebin] which has become the rare car. The current car the car between [haza] of the old car it is, but when we would like to use by the commuting car without hesitation, you purchased with thing. The engine is normal, but underside TRD strengthening (F) in pyro height pitch TRD make front and back under guard it is surface in the position with [arumihayashireshingu] of 4 [pini] LSD installed fairway rules. Very you don't think that the parenthesis to be good it has been decided? Interior being full normal, also the internal equipment upper quality was TE71. heh heh... I love google translator and japlish ;) google translater? am i behind the times or is this new or what? Report
September 22, 200620 yr comment_142573 OMG are those cars all in the same place?!?! Is it a museum or something? Man i would go to japan just to go there and see those corolla's and corona's!! Drool.... Ckeck the black KE25 with the flares Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now