Sydneycruising.com Dyno Night

MissSydneyCruising

Hey All!

THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED

SydneyCruising.com are holding our annual Dyno night on October 21st!

Our last dyno night saw 7 trophys being handed out, in most categories for FWD, RWD, NA, turbo and supercharged.

We also ran a small sausage sizzle to help feed all the entrants and spectators on the night, which we will be doing once again this year. There is plenty of parking available and avoidable speed humps into the complex.

Where: Unigroup Engineering

Unit 17

17a Amax Avenue

Girraween NSW 2145

*Map attached

Date & Time: October 21st, 2006 (Saturday Night) - 4pm

Cost: $50 per car for each run

$2 for a sausage on a roll

$1 for a can of drink

All makes and models welcome, as well as spectators, friends & family, cameras etc. Please note it is NOT a AWD dyno. The reason for this being Unigroup supported us and assisted us pull off the event very well last year and we would like to repay them with loyalty. Also they are a great bunch of guys

I need to ensure we will have the right numbers for this, so anyone who is interested put it in your diary and confirm here in the thread along with your type of motor/induction. This also assists me in ensuring I have a trophy for your class on the night.

Hope to see you all there!

Gem

*Edit*

For all AWD car owners, WRX, Forester, GTiR etc!

If you reply to this thread to advise you will be attending, and bring along a valid dyno sheet(from the last 12 months) AND your car, you will still be eligible for a trophy. So there will be a good reason to show up there for all types of cars!

post-385-1158571622.jpg

Edited by MissSydneyCruising

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...