4agze Vs 20valve Fuel Consumption

Daniel

Hi Guys, i have made up my mind and I'm definately buying a ae92/3 with agze or 20valve in it. i have looked at a few VERY poor ones for sale by what i can only describe as f@$ktard$, and now I'm on the lookout for a real car.

I have a question the i have googled and so forth, in the hope someone can lead me to a reasonable answer:

*What are the average fuel consumption for a $agze Versus 20valve?(i know considering car/mods/etrc etc that there is a variance)

I really want to know as there are currently 2 gze powered ae93's that i would swap cash for, but at the price of BP ultimate i don't want to be spending more than i already am. I understand due to the nature of forced induction its going to be higher. But if it is a reasonable rate higher ill go it as you can't match the midrange on those goddamn beautiful motors.

Point: i do not flat floor it constantly and i am aware you can not run boost all the time, about 25% of my driving is of the hooning nature. Just an avergae consumption is what I'm aftwer. I'm sure some of you would have similair cars/engines.

Cheers guys......Daniel

Members dont see this ad

20vs are very good on fuel.

i get about 12k per litre

my 4agze (aw11) isnt as good, as expected, but its not bad. havnt done any exact calcs but i get about 4-450k per 40l, whereas the levin does 500ish

go the 4agze, however be VERY careful, i see many many dodgy conversions over there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...