Competition For Rally Of Melbourne This Weekend

Raynman

Hello all,

We are competing in the Rally of Melbourne the coming weekend! We are Car 21 – the Bendigo Bank Subaru Liberty RS of Glen Raymond and Matt Raymond. Glen has a very exciting driving style, and this being our home event we are anticipating that he will be putting on a bit of a show. To get an idea of who we are, our team website is www.glenraymond.com

For this weekend we are running a small competition. We are looking for any videos etc that you may get of our car over the weekends competition.

Best of the weekend gets an exclusive team beanie

Come out on the weekend and watch the exciting sideways action that will be on display!

Thanks

Matt Raymond

Co-driver

[email protected]

Posting up here because I know you guys love your rallying, and the fact Glen is an ex-Corolla pilot (He had a KE30 and TE37 rally cars)

Members dont see this ad

Matt,

I will be out ther crewing on paul batten and craig jones 06 STI WRX,

Me and the other guy built that car, its not bad seeing as it started as a 06 STI wreck (imported from japan) and a 05 RS from aussie, and we had about 2-3 months to get it all built, alot of mods to get the body work to bolt on and alot of playing around with various parts to get the drive train to go in

ill be looking out for your car

Hi guys,

Had a great weekend!

Started of strong and got even faster. As exciting as always, Glen is starting to show some serious pace. 6th on Acheron, and an extraordinary 5th outright down Ben Cairn. We were sideways again off the bitumen too :(. Sitting 6th and 1st VRC at the final service with two

A cam seal that popped out at final service (An rare occurence, they normally just leak)and the service crew did a quick fix on it. But the oil kept leaking and after stage 7 we had to retire. We would have been 6th outright and 1st VRC on day 1, but still very happy.

Struggled a little on day 2 with the extreme wet, catching a car in stage and a slow flat. Still managed a 6th fastest on Blowhard. Had a blast, got to do Mt Slide (yeah!!!) and came in 7th outright for the day (and 1st VRC).

Had a ton of fun, and had everyone talking by the end of the weekend - noone expected a legacy to ever be punted that hard :)

A reminder that if you have any photos and video we would absolutely love to see it, and best gets a team beanie (and I'll throw in the full incar as well)

Please emal me at [email protected] or PM so I can get in touch with you

Thanks

Matt