Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30_Retro_Thai

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ke30_Retro_Thai

  1. what is enging?
  2. Bridgestone 15*8.5 offset -30 and -47. But make it offset. http://www.thaiscooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342162 Or you call to me ,you go to Thailand. My name San ,086-1683315
  3. I love it. 30 be cool !!!! :P
  4. my ke30 4k engine standard overhorn full step. :dance: befor I install olicool style Bosozoku.and cam with 4k carb standard. :happy: in future twincarb 45 fo webber with my 4k. :hmm:
  5. After. ke30 with watanabe 14*6 14*6.5 and Te37 17*7 racing.
  6. I'm San. My ke30 in Thailand. Bosozoku japan style.
  7. Good.... I love..
  8. It cool...
  9. Name:I am San. Car:My car Ke30 Bosozoku In Thailand. Motor & Driveline: 4k standard Suspension & Brakes: standard Wheels & Tyres: 15*8.5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.