Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ANTY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ANTY

  1. sweet thanks guys.....once i pay off my old man sum cash he lent me i maybe looking into a ke or a celica ta! so i could be back sooner or later!!!
  2. hey, I'm not the cluest bloke when it comes to engine conversion but if you want a revvvyyyy motor what about keeping it toyota 2zzge????? I know it above the 1650cc classs but i have a sportivo and i love that 6K-8k sound and pull i think they got more torque than the v-tec aswelll.....correct me if I'm wrong i did say I'm not an expert!
  3. hey folks, I'm new to the club, just curious to whether there are any other 2ZZ-GE owners, just have a chat discuss mods , etc. ANTY :yes: :hmm:
  4. hey guys i recently bought a sportivo 2005, id be interested in the next rolla cruise maybe able to bring a couple others along... let me know next cruise please! thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.