Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Logandavis

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Logandavis

  1. Thank You very much, Its going to be hard times to come and I will pass condolances on to his family, But I will keep guys posted with whats happening with car as Phil would wanted, And I Will carry on doing what Phil wanted to do, but it will never be the same Logan
  2. I should realy post it on here but its easyier for you's to know, Phil is not going to pull thought, they just trying to keeping him going so his parents can say goodbye, he was a much loved friend and is going to be very hard with out him, I don't realy know what else to so guys, but has been hard last day and a half. Logan
  3. Hi Guys I'm one of Phils very good friends and I am sorry to report that Phil was in a crash on his motorcross bike and had a head on crash, and received serious head injures and at moment is on life surport till his parents get back from amercia, I am sorry to report this, but i knew how much he loved rolla club, i will talk to his parents when the time it right and see if we can carry the build on for Phil and finish it as he want to, he was getting very close and could not wait to have it on the road Thank You Logan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.