August 29, 200917 yr comment_369788 well i have bit the bullet and bought myself a 3sge beams to drop into my ke30 that i rebuilt from the ground up last year so i will try keep you guys updated on what I'm doing. Motor : 3sge beams Gearbox: W55 with 2c bellhousing Intake : Blacktop quad throttle bodies Engine management : Link G4 storm Diff : Undecided ? Report
August 30, 200917 yr Author comment_369852 sat the motor in today just to see what i had to do with the crossmember etc it all ligns up overrated just have to cut the existing mounts of the cross member and use the mounts that are on the engine. The only problem i have at this stage is the swaybar is to close to the sump so will either have to find a different swaybar or maybe get one made. Just sorted out a bellhousing tonight its a 1S bellhousing and i am now going to use a W57 gearbox as apparently the ratios work better with the beams. Report
August 31, 200917 yr Author comment_370245 seems to be something missing here, good looking car mate haha yea they wont be staying i work in an exhaust shop so I'm going to build up sum custom stainless ones Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375787 ill have a firm eye on this one!!!! i want one in my 55 once I'm off my ps great work! something different saying 4age is like saying comodoore these days good chioce! good luck mitch Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375800 sweet little car its gonna hoon but can i say please put the cam cover back on 3sge beams is ugly ahahahah Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375843 good stuff can't wait to see some more in the progress of this car. also good to see an other kiwi on here I'm just down the road in dunedin. should catch up some time when you down this way or i up urs. reTRD(Brodie) Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375883 Damn, this will be one sweet ride once its done. I almost cry every time I go looking on trademe and see how cheap you lot can get a beams :P Hopefully I get my 3S sorted soon! Just an old gen2 but I think it's pretty overrated inside... will see. Report
September 22, 200917 yr comment_375938 great work! something different saying 4age is like saying comodoore these days good chioce! good luck mitch Haha... So True. Commodore's are pretty good cars tho... sweet little car its gonna hoon but can i say please put the cam cover back on 3sge beams is ugly ahahahah Yeah... I agree with ya. These motors pump over 150kw at the Wheels. Agreed... It will look better putting the cover back on. Edited September 22, 200917 yr by ewt Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376015 Nuts. I'm moving to NZ to take a Kiwi's job and buy a few of these. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now