Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ronaV8

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ronaV8

  1. I have just got an adapter plate to fit a W50 celica steel case 5 speed, it seems to handlle it well. Apparently Dellow do a bell housing to siut this geabox or maybe the W55 + type. I think the car is a little ugly my self but it was built more out of the need for function than form. If i was looking to building a sportly looking car I would have choosen a supra or something. But saying that it stops well, goes well, handles OK and freaks people out when they can not keep up in their flash expensive cars. cheers
  2. Hey guys just joined your club I found it because there was reference to my corona V8 Thanks for all the comments, it is good to know what other toyota people think This car for me was really just about learning how to do stuff It was quiet funny see what people thought the engine was It is a toyota 4V V8 out of the toyota century, alloy hemi 3.4ltr and the car has about 170kw at the rear wheels on the old engine before it was reconditioned. I will know soon what the slightly twecked new motor will have, lots of things have been improved. I will update my web site once this is done cheers Andrew

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.