June 20, 200521 yr comment_51487 V8 Corona Hmm. No, I don't think I like this very much. Oh well, interesting nonetheless. Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51497 that's an rt104, matt has one of them he did up when he was 18, still sitting in his garage he's going to bog his pants when i send him this :) Report
June 20, 200521 yr Author comment_51510 It almost looks like a Bentley from the front. Sort of. I want flares. Flares are cool. Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51525 Don't like the spoiler kit.... LOVE the conversion... but the body could've been kept simpler... IMO.... but thats me :) Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51526 Is that a Ford V8??? And yes, it looks very Bentley-ish. Not sure if that's a good thing or not though. And the bonnet bulge is a bit much. Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51543 It may look strange but the attention to detail is awesome... Gets my thumbs up :) :D :D ... Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51681 damn, that looks hot... the bonnet bulge could be smoother, but otherwise it's sweet as Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51771 notice it's ohc, so it could be a rare ford engine. but i don't know v8s well enough to pick things like dizzy and water pump locations hidden wiring is cool, so are engine bay guages :) Report
June 21, 200521 yr comment_51862 V8 This engine is not a OHC. Notice the cam and the pushrods in the valley. Don't be mistaken by the new Hemi's. This engine looks pretty similar to Gary Myers Hemi powered Ford Mustang. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52226 I didn't notice that picture on the site when I looked. My bet is on it being a 302 Windsor. I'm sure I've an engine looking a bit like that before... Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52227 Correction. I bet all the cash in my wallet ($0) that it's a Toyota V-series V8. Why? Because the main site is all dedicated to this series of motor. SEE HERE Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now