Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hakadosh

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hakadosh

  1. hakadosh replied to JiP's topic in QLD / Brisbane
    Don't know if you'd be interested or not but a few weeks back I totalled my ke70. I had got the gearbox completely rebuilt and a new clutch put in it about 4 months ago. Spent $1100 on the box and clutch. It is currently sitting in a wreckers yard in toowoomba. Sowerbys is the towing company. I have been paid out for the vehicle through insurance. If your chasing parts etc. maybe try them. The make was a 1983 corolla. It has a new steering rack and rack ends, new gearbox and clutch, 2" sports exhaust and extractors (about 5 months old.) new tires and shocks. Make them an offer maybe ? The reason it was totalled was a lady decided that her lancer looked better in the front of my car. So the front is off on a 45degree angle. But the rest is ok for parts. Give them a call and go from there. The colour was canary yellow.
  2. I have a 83 corolla 1.3L. Recently I had the choice of wrecking it or putting in a new gearbox clutch and driveshaft. So I relented and went and spent a lot of money on it. Now because i,ve basically made this 23 year old vehicle mechanicly brand new I thought I might through some more money into and get a few things done to it. Firstly this beast has gone through 4 sets of points 2 condensers in 12 months. It currently is chewing up its fifth set. I have found that the ballast resistor on the coil is faulty and that is putting instead of 9 volts it putting in 12.5. (please correct me if I'm wrong) So instead of replacing that and having possibly the same eating points problem I thought I would just put an electronic ignition on it. Anyone done this to their car? If so any idea of cost etc?
  3. Thanks very much that last post was extremely heapful
  4. This might be a bit of topic not sure. I have a stock standed KE70 CSX 1.3 litre and I would like to know what I can do to this vehicle to get some more power without spending thousands i.e. completely rebuilding the motor etc. Any ideas ? Or more to the point some help. :P Cheers.
  5. Sounds like fun

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.