Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kyletamers92sleeper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kyletamers92sleeper

  1. Hey guys I have been poking around the net and decided I want to do a engine swap I'm my rolla,to a silver top 4age 20v can you lovely people tell me what I'll need to do to my ae92 to make this work aka parts I'll need to change and upgrade cheers :)
  2. Hey guys just wanted to know what I could do to help my car get a better power supply I think my battery might be a bit dead or I need to find away to get a bigger alternator to fit well thats my thoughts I want to in stall more subs but holding back untill I figure out how to get a stronger power supply with out compromising the car eg melting things or other problems
  3. Hey guys been thinking alot how would I go about getting a stance like the car below aka what suspention and wheel size
  4. hey guys just wondering I'm trying to get my ae92 seriously low like so low its border line legal lol but have tryed pedders and king springs not getting the height i really desire can you guys help ill post a pic of stock and my desired height cheers kyle tamer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.