Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kflett

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kflett

  1. I have A/C in my 5k, easy set up, lots of room.
  2. I don't want to convert to solids but I can find the original hydraulic lifters, any ideas where I might find them? Thanks
  3. The truck is in El Salvador, l'm currently in the states and the 5k was never sold here. willing to pay post if I can find them anywhere. Sent an email to amayama and hopefully they have them.
  4. I am in need of replacing the lifters in my 5K and it seems the sold ones as described above is a good option. Did they work for you? converting from hydraulic to solid?
  5. Any one know were I can buy lifters for a 5K?
  6. Thanks for your input, it´s appreciated...
  7. I have a 5k rebuilt with 20 over piston and cam grind of 262 in my kp36 pick up daily driver. Those are the only modifications to the engine. the exhaust is two inches from manifold back. Thinking of getting a 32/36 Weber, the question; with this set up is it necessary to put on extractors? I currently have stock intake and exhaust manifold and carby off a 3k. I know that generally cam, carby and extractors go together. I live in Central America and getting extractors is not very easy. Any input.... Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.