Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5K Hydraulic Lifters

Featured Replies

Any one know were I can buy lifters for a 5K?

If he's really in El Salvador that may or may not be straightforward.

 

Whenever I can't be bothered counter-jockeying at a Toyota delearship, I hit up www.amayama.com

  • Author

The truck is in El Salvador, l'm currently in the states and the 5k was never sold here. willing to pay post if I can find them anywhere. Sent an email to amayama and hopefully they have them.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.