Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CJ78

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CJ78

  1. Hi all, I'm looking for a mechanic in Sydney who can complete an engine conversion. I'm looking at putting a NA sr20 in to a ke20. Can anyone recommend a good quality reliable mechanic who would take the conversion on. Thanks for your help all. Chris
  2. Hi all, I'm looking for a mechanic in Sydney who can complete an engine conversion. I'm looking at putting a NA sr20 in to a ke20. Can anyone recommend a good quality reliable mechanic who would take the conversion on. Thanks for your help all. Chris
  3. Thanks for your help mate. I've left a msg for toymods! Appreciate your help.
  4. Hi guys, I'm trying to get my car registered as a classic/historic car. The RMS has asked for a declaration that the car fits its requirements. I have a granny spec KE20. Can anyone help out with the next steps? Chris
  5. CJ78 replied to CJ78's topic in Engine Conversions
    Such a good write up. Good to know what to expect.
  6. CJ78 replied to CJ78's topic in Engine Conversions
    8s! Wow. I reckon I might have to keep a spare pair of undies in the boot if I was driving!
  7. CJ78 replied to CJ78's topic in Engine Conversions
    Awesome. Thanks mate. I really appreciate your help
  8. CJ78 replied to CJ78's topic in Engine Conversions
    This looks awesome. Thanks for the pics. can't wait to see it on the road
  9. CJ78 replied to CJ78's topic in Engine Conversions
    Thanks for that mate. Thanks for that. The mx5 engine isn't a bad idea. Finding an engine that fits without too much hassle is becoming harder than finding the car! Appreciate your help.
  10. Hi all, I'm new to the site and was looking for some help. Has anyone attempted or succeeded in converting a ke20 with a Lexus 2JZ-GE engine? The other options I've thought about are the 86/BRZ engine or a 20v 4age but the 4age are almost impossible to source. Your help is appreciated. Cheers Chris

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.