Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car club declaration

Featured Replies

Hi guys, 

I'm trying to get my car registered as a classic/historic car. The RMS has asked for a declaration that the car fits its requirements.

I have a granny spec KE20. Can anyone help out with the next steps?

Chris

To get classic/historic registration in NSW you need to be a registered member of an affiliated club (and by club I mean an actual club, not an online forum).  If you're in Sydney, and willing to be an active member of the club I'd recommend Toymods (their information can be found HERE), conversely I highly recommend staying away from Whitmore as they are known to be dodgy.  Otherwise you'll need to look around your local area for an affiliated club (unless you're out in the boonies there are usually several around) and go through whatever procedure they require.

 

  • Author

Thanks for your help mate. I've left a msg for toymods! Appreciate your help.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.