Everything posted by Cloudsie
- XT130 CoilOver conversion options 2024
-
XT130 CoilOver conversion options 2024
Hey Rolla crew, Finally finishing up cleaning my Corolla and looking to start modding it. I’ve got a set of front xt130 struts that I want to convert over to adjustable coils for my KE30. Doing some research on the adjustable weld on kits available and I hear AJPS isn’t around anymore. T3 still has their kit. What are people doing nowadays with converting them over? What’s the best bang for buck option? I’ve got access to a welder and down the track I’d be doing the Pug/Hilux brake upgrade and going to 14 inch wheels as well as resetting the rear leaves. If anyone running a ke30 sedan with a similar setup has any advice I’d be all ears : ) cheers
-
KE30 Centre console mounting hardware?
Hey Taz_Rx, sorry for the late reply. I’d be interested in the brackets. I’m located in the Ballarat area in vic.
-
KE30 Centre console mounting hardware?
Thanks Banjo. As you said, I could probably just hide some bracket underneath the carpet. Interesting that the front mounts are mounted that way. If you're able to get some pics I'll make up a custom bracket for it. Just annoying that it shifts around when I change gears but hey, it makes a great spot for a headunit and lets me keep the original radio and tape player in the dash. 👍
-
KE30 Centre console mounting hardware?
Hey guys, Been so much fun owning my ‘77 Ke30 and driving her around. Been a Perfect first car for me since I got her back on the road. Recently I bought a trailer of parts from a ‘78 KE30 which came with the facelift silver dash and the centre console, which I immediately wanted to put in my black dash car. I don’t have any relevant hardware (screws, bolts) to secure it in. I did some digging and there’s also a bracket that tucks and bolts into the top of the console and the dash as well? Could I get away with some suitable Bunnings screws to stop it from moving when I’m shifting gears? cheers.
-
KE30 Radiator Overflow tank removal
Ah yeah, that makes a bit more sense, I’ll give it a go now, thank you mate. 👍
-
KE30 Radiator Overflow tank removal
Hey all, just working on my 1977 Ke30 4 door and getting her ready for club rego. Just flushed the radiator out from brown sludge and looking at getting the reservoir tank out to give it a clean. I’ve got the two bottom bolts out and the tanks loose but the final bolt (circled in red) is proving hard to remove being in such a narrow place. Does anyone have any tips for removal? Thank you.