Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

XT130 CoilOver conversion options 2024

Featured Replies

Hey Rolla crew,

Finally finishing up cleaning my Corolla and looking to start modding it. I’ve got a set of front xt130 struts that I want to convert over to adjustable coils for my KE30. Doing some research on the adjustable weld on kits available and I hear AJPS isn’t around anymore. T3 still has their kit. What are people doing nowadays with converting them over? What’s the best bang for buck option?  I’ve got access to a welder and down the track I’d be doing the Pug/Hilux brake upgrade and going to 14 inch wheels as well as resetting the rear leaves. If anyone running a ke30 sedan with a similar setup has any advice I’d be all ears : )

 

cheers

I'd suggest having a good read through the Rollaclub website, & you'll find a wealth of suggestions, & experiences of others, including myself, going back many years.

I just popped in  KE30 front brake upgrade, into the search box at the very top, of this page, & it found 37131  references, & 1486 pages, where this subject was covered or canvased.

Good Reading !

Cheers Banjo

 

Check out the BCRacing coilovers at Justjap, and Manon Racing brakes in NZ.

BCR have coilover kits that get welded into your strut base, and kits complete with a stub axle. Manon do brake kits for 13" and 14" wheels with Wilwood calipers. I'm organising both for my KE70, but  you may find gear that will fit.

PerformanceSuspension as PSR are also local and have a wider range of springs for their sets. They do XYZ shocks with them.

  • Author

Cheers guys, had a look thru forums but wasnt sure if the info was up to date as some parts used for conversions were from places not around anymore. 

I'd find the weight everything you're thinking of fitting,the weight of the XT130 setup put me off it in the end. The last thing you need on a light-weight Corolla is a lot of unsprung weight pounding up and down.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.