Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

slind_ke

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slind_ke

  1. yea I'm on ae86 with the same name. I'm guessn ur paulie from ae86??
  2. sweet thanks heaps guys for the info! definatly gonna look in to this :sob: ifany1 has anything 2 add that would be great to thanks again Jack
  3. alright thanks 4 that. is there any other things that are difficult/ important bout this kinda conversion?? I'm guessing its basically the same as doing an SR20DET conversion jus without all the turbo gear. any help will be great!:sob:
  4. oh k cool thanks, is is hard converting the clutch?? I'm tryn 2 find stuff but not coming up with much.. thanks 4 ur help mate
  5. hey guys, jus wondering if anyone knows someone that has done this conversion. I'm thinkn bout put 1 in a ke70 track car. jus wondering how difficult it would be and it would need many custom parts etc.. any help will be much appreciated. cheers Jack
  6. yea KE70 power!!
  7. noooo i loved that mag!!! but HPI decent aswell. damn that sucks!! :cool:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.