Everything posted by ke kid
-
#sunday Just Gone Pics Coming#
i put a link up on AE86DC :)
-
#sunday Just Gone Pics Coming#
put me down for this. pretty keen to meet some other e7 drivers from the area!
-
4ac Mods
i got port/polish, bigger valves, mild cam and it goes pretty well. i would recommend making an adjustable cam gear and shaving the head a fair chunk to bump up compression, but you mentioned it would be a daily in your wagon/panno? shaving the head would require the use of 95 or 98 octane fuel which is obviously more expensive. depends how many kms you do in it. also get a decent cold air intake. Dillon
-
I'm Going To Start Some Performance Work On My 4ac.... Help!?
i got a 4ac I'm my ae71 thats been rebuilt with port/polish, bigger valves, mild cam and electronic ignition and i can safely say it could take on a tired bigport! It revs to 8k and i can slide 2nd gear with a locker so don't discount the old 4ac for performance potential. If i had the time, i would make up an adjustable cam gear so i could shave the head a bit more and bump up compression... but make sure you run it on 98 RON at least. or if you don't give a crap about the engine and its life, get an oxy bottle, and run a line to the top of your air filter hat... :dance:
-
Spotted
spotted some chick in a slant front *E7*, darkish colour (purple maybe?), nice rims with late model toyota badge on the front. Mt Barker freeway entry/exit? We both waved :doh: anyone on here? I was in the black flat front *E7*, slammed, 15's :bash:
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09
Thanks :y:
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09
So have we decided on whether rollacub is having a display or not? I'd really like to enter but i need to know whether I'm with the club, or by myself... :y:
-
Corolla Action Shots!!!
I'm guessing you race in sports sedans?