Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dean's_AE92

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dean's_AE92

  1. G'day guys, This is my first post and there will be plenty more as I work on my car. What I'm after: I want to upgrade my brake setup - I currently have the stock solids @ in the front and drums @ the rear. I want to find a want to find a way to get some vented & slotted rotors on (4 wheel discs) on the thing. I have already read several guides etc. on this subject both on twincam.org and rollaclub.com and haven't found a great deal of information on it (other that the swap overs you can actually do) If anyone could give me a comprehensive solution on what i could do i'd greatly appreciate it. Cheers Guys, Dean.
  2. Well your one up from me - I have the 4-AF (Carby) and i'm looking to do an upgrade (4-AGE 16V RedTop) but for now i'm going to put in some king springs, KYB shocks, a stock replacement K&N circular panel filter, new straight through 2" exhaust, extractors and although that won't improve the power substantially it will improve response and handling! You could go the similar option, but being efi go the High Flow POD filter option. Looking forward to it all! :laff:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.