Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daggs68

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daggs68

  1. Any more progress ? More pics ? looks great so far. I am interested in doing this as well. Not until I get another daily though. Whereabouts are you ? Any forseeable problems regarding rego ? :rock: Great to see your pics too. Keep it going. :P Cheers, Darryl
  2. I hope I've done this right. Name: Darryl Car: '79 Corolla KE 55 Sedan. Motor & Driveline: stock and auto Suspension & Brakes: bought stock, ordered super low springs and new shocks Wheels & Tyres: stock, about to put some powder coated black 15 steelies with chrome trims on Interior: stock Body: stock Other: got this for a song. Have to get rust repaired for rego transfer. Genuine 2 owner. 80 thou kms HAs really been looked after. Very Happy. :y: *pictures* To come as soon as I get my shit together. :lolcry: Shit together..... By the way.....does anyone know what I can do about a steering box that is out of adjustment ? Any other model work/fit ? I'm trying to source one .....wreckers ? Recondition ? Help :P Cheers, Darryl

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.