Everything posted by franckcrx
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
8/
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
nop. Some KE70 are from 1979/1980, and the struts are differents, not in lenght, only as spring diameter and the different bolting spaces tophats. i have 3 of them here (KE70 1979/1980, KE70 1980/1984, and TE71 1984 SR5
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
the bolt patterns of the tophats of the 1979/1980 are different than the other ones 8/
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
ok so i finally did this : - AE86 MeganRacing -6cm springs - 1982 Struts from KE70 - 1979 tophats and it fits perfectly without changing anything else :yes:
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
To Have fun, drift sometimes for myself, but mostly for Touge. I got rid of one of my car today, so i can now reach the back of my garage and check all the difference between the parts. I keep in touch eiriksmil you CAN use one piece coilovers, but you have to reinforce the strut tower ;-)
-
Ae86 Front Springs Diameter
anyone pls ?
-
Diameter Of Springs And Struts Ae86
can anyone mesure pleeeeeaaasse :)
-
Diameter Of Springs And Struts Ae86
sorry, wierd connection made me post twice. I apologize ;-)
-
Diameter Of Springs And Struts Ae86
Hi. I have some shocks/struts on my garage, and i want to find out if i can put AE86 springs on my KE70 1979 with the struts of the TE71 SR5. The diameter of the spring plate on the KE70 is around 14.5, and on the TE71 16.5. AS well, the outter diameter of the strut (where we put the shock in right?) is 5.5 on the TE71. SO maybe i can use springs and shocks of the AE86 ? Thanks a lot
-
Diameter Of Springs And Struts Ae86
Hi. I have some shocks/struts on my garage, and i want to find out if i can put AE86 springs on my KE70 1979 with the struts of the TE71 SR5. The diameter of the spring plate on the KE70 is around 14.5, and on the TE71 16.5. AS well, the outter diameter of the strut (where we put the shock in right?) is 5.5 on the TE71. SO maybe i can use springs and shocks of the AE86 ? Thanks a lot
-
Ae86 Front Springs Diameter
i mesured the KE70 springs, they are something like 14.5 cm diameter and the TE71 SR5 around 16.5 cm. Anyone has the dimensions please as i want to buy springs (coilovers are too expensive)
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
in fact, by logic, i think they are the same as the crossmembers are the same, and seat dimensions inside the same. But it really look bigger when i put them aside together
-
Ae86 Front Springs Diameter
It is to put on my KE70 that's why i put it here :hmm:
-
Ae86 Front Springs Diameter
Sorry, can someone give me the diameter of the front springs, as i have a lot of shocks/struts in my garage, and i want to know if one can suit for AE86 springs. I think that the TE71 1.6 SR5 struts can but i want to be sure Thank you :hmm:
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
good to know. I chack the one i have and i put photos :P
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
today i went to see a Charmant. THey are a big bigger (larger i mean) than the KE no ?
-
Electrical Diagram For Te71 Ke70
http://home.insightbb.com/~jmengel4/wiring2.2.jpg Hope it can be helpful :jamie:
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
Thank you ;-) How could i put the latest models coils on the earlier so ? if i have spare shocks from a latest models, and pout them on, change the springs and that's it ?
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
Thank for the reply. But what year is your KE ? might do a difference, mine is 1979 :jamie:
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
nobody knows ? :jamie:
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
That is one of the problem for me. I cannot get AE86 stuff here. If it is only the steering arms to change, i might buy some but only if it is the only thing to change. aussierider It is true that a complete coilover is better, for the arguments you gave, but i do not want to change everything fot the moment as i still hope to find a complete AE86 to swap SO the AE86 can weld on my stock shocks of my earlier KE goooodddd :jamie: Thanks a lot
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
the contact for the above coilovers : [email protected] He has for a lot of cars, as well as some others things :jamie:
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
Thanks for your replies ;-) I asked this questions since 2 months on other forums, nobody could give a reply and here, hop in one day :lol: Thanks a lot :jamie: what about this ? To weld or AE86 ones (on my KE70) ? Thanks :yes:
-
What Difference Between Earlier Ke70 And Later Ones ?
So i have a 1979 rolla and i want to understand why some brands do propose lowering springs for the latest ones, and not for the earlier ones ? what is the main difference which doesn't aloow me to use them on mine ? I have a 2 rear axles in my garage and cannot find out the differences :yes: Thanks. :jamie:
-
Why Cannot I Use Coilovers At The Back Of My Ke70
Hi. Thanks for the welcome and the replies ;-) Sorry no tto have replied before, the email notification was off. So, if i use a "we are going to call it One Piece coilover" it is not good and i see why (the pressure will be on the shock mounts not on the spring mounts. But the photo i put, are ''we are going to call them 2 pieces coilovers" so there is a shock in place of a shock and the coilover springs at the original spring place. SO I CAN :jamie: ? The product shown is the product of a friend you did his brand some 2 years ago and i use the coilovers on my Racing cars ;-) I can give you his contact if anyone wants For the front, is it better to get "to weld coilovers" or i can get like the Greddy ones ? as i do have AE86 stuff here and i believe that i have to change the steering arms of AE86 no ? I have some of a 1.6 TE71 Hatch SR5. Would it be good instead of the AE86 ? Thanks