Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

catz808

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by catz808

  1. Thanks for the info & for the welcome :bash:
  2. Hi all, I'd really like to get a rollaclub sticker but not sure who to ask or anything like that. My husband & I want to run the stickers on our 79 Corollas (he has a 2 door/4 spd., I have a 4 door/5 spd.) in Hawaii to show our support for the club. Any assistance is appreciated!! Thanks!!
  3. Well, I finally got the Corolla that I wanted! Picked it up last weekend. It's a 79, 4 door, 5 speed. Got some minor rust on the quarter panels but we'll be taking care of that part soon. Right now it's painted flat black cause the guy we got it from has a thing with painting all of his cars flat black. I guess it was a gold color orginally so I might go back to that or paint it blue to match my husband's 2 door 79. Husband's working on it as we speak. Nothing on it, pretty stock, just centerlines at the moment but who knows what else is going to happen to it. Wish me luck!! Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.