June 22, 200917 yr comment_353963 Hi all, I'd really like to get a rollaclub sticker but not sure who to ask or anything like that. My husband & I want to run the stickers on our 79 Corollas (he has a 2 door/4 spd., I have a 4 door/5 spd.) in Hawaii to show our support for the club. Any assistance is appreciated!! Thanks!! Report
June 22, 200917 yr comment_353970 Sticker thread. Click link and you can get as many as you want. Welcome to the club. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=27581 Edited June 22, 200917 yr by KE70-from-mt-panorama Report
June 22, 200917 yr Author comment_354154 Sticker thread. Click link and you can get as many as you want. Welcome to the club. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=27581 Thanks for the info & for the welcome :bash: Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354806 do i really have to PM you? all i want is a night of unfulfilling meaningless sex and a large hangover in the morning, what will this cost me, and when are you available for pick up? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now