Everything posted by paulyyy
-
4k Head On A 5k Motor...good Or Bad??
ok cheers thanks for the help...guess the head will make a nice paper weight haha
-
4k Head On A 5k Motor...good Or Bad??
well I have the head off the 4k out of my old 55 and I had the head shaved and cleaned up a bit at the time so figured if it works too my advantage id use it
-
4k Head On A 5k Motor...good Or Bad??
Hey guys I'm sure someone will chew me out for this but I can't find the info any where. Just wanting too know if a 4k head on a 5k will improve it or not?
-
The Storey Of A Skank, A Hardtop Ke55
ey bud car is looking good...thanks for the help yesterday will have a tread up for my car soon hopfuly
-
Who Knows What These Rims Are??
:2thumbs: cheers for the help guys...but am now thinking bout heading down the kahanacross track insted so not sure if I will chase these rims up but thanks again!
-
Camping Cruise. Lamington National Park
id be there if my rolla was on the road in time...ohwell
-
Who Knows What These Rims Are??
Can someone help me out...I NEED THESE RIMS :2thumbs: any help would be muchly appreciated thanks ;)