Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Electronic Ignition For Ke70 83 Corolla

Featured Replies

I have a 83 corolla 1.3L. Recently I had the choice of wrecking it or putting in a new gearbox clutch and driveshaft. So I relented and went and spent a lot of money on it. Now because i,ve basically made this 23 year old vehicle mechanicly brand new I thought I might through some more money into and get a few things done to it. Firstly this beast has gone through 4 sets of points 2 condensers in 12 months. It currently is chewing up its fifth set. I have found that the ballast resistor on the coil is faulty and that is putting instead of 9 volts it putting in 12.5. (please correct me if I'm wrong) So instead of replacing that and having possibly the same eating points problem I thought I would just put an electronic ignition on it. Anyone done this to their car? If so any idea of cost etc?

pm me your best offer on a electronic distributor for k-series motor

:)

i have a spare ballast resistor you can have a for a dollar

i have a ballest resister also you can have for a dollar which will include free postage... umm... LOL...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.