Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Stud Pattern On A Corolla Ae93 Sx

Featured Replies

does anyone know if there is another car or anything i could use to change the 4 stud pattern to a 5 stud pattern?

the mags selection for 4 studs is crap and the mags i want only come in 5 stud!!

 

thanks!

Dale

I have thought about this as well, but I havent really looked into it. Maybe a Celica? You would have to look at the bearings used on all of the hubs and see if you could swap them over... I don't think you could redrill the Corolla ones like you can in early Holdens and the like.

 

Hope this helps,

Jarrad

i have a feelign it would be alot easier/ cheaper to just redrill your rims to suit it.

AE9x run 4x100, which is THE most common small car stud pattern around. There are literally hundreds of different mags out there that can fit, all you have to do is look. I find it hard to imagine that the mag selection for 4x100 is "crap", you're just not looking hard enough

  • 2 weeks later...
the mags i want only come in 5 stud!!

 

I find it hard to imagine that the mag selection for 4x100 is "crap", you're just not looking hard enough.

Look around then, chances are there is a very similar style in a 4x100 pattern. These days, practically every alloy wheel is a copy of another.

 

Or look at different wheels altogether. Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too. I really want a 3SGE Beams engine, but it won't fit easily in either of my cars (and the amount needed to make them fit is pretty large), doesn't mean I should fork out the money to try. Instead, I should look at alternatives which DO fit, or require only minimal outlay. Basically, you always have to limit your options, otherwise all sorts of problems will open up.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Well Said.

 

As long as you are buying new wheels you shouldnt have much of a problem with wheel choice. I have to admit, some of the wheels I want don't come in the right pattern either but they wouldnt fit even if they did, they are all 8" wide! Secondhand wheels are another ball game all together...

 

Good luck with the wheel hunt... and just a suggestion, jump on the bob jane website and have a look at there wheel wizard...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.