Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Value

Featured Replies

  • Author

well I guess we are discussing value/s but of a different sort.

 

the drinking and girls ( whoops wheres the boss) I can relate to.

spending money on cars ?

trying to remember the last time he put fuel in the 20 on motorkhana day

 

still thinking

 

still thinking

 

nahh can't remember

  • Author

why did you get rid of it?

 

heh, heh, heh silly Question.

I see where your coming from, I love my lil rolla, though to be honest I should sell it, however since I've spent so much time and effort on it with little return I can always see the potential which makes me not want to sell it... however if I where forced to sell it I'm not sure how to put a price on it...

 

I've spent easily 3 times the purchase price on the car in repairs, parts and labour alone.

 

I guess its called cutting your losses and selling it for what its worth to the market that its built for.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.