December 9, 200916 yr comment_396747 Corolla equals more fun than Europe. Evening cruise is a good idea; what days are good for everyone? I vote not friday or saturday So yeah I'm in too Report
December 10, 200916 yr comment_397039 Evening cruise is a good idea; what days are good for everyone? I vote not friday or saturdaySo yeah I'm in too WHYYYY? :hmm: My only day's off... Although I get a period off just before Christmas to just after new years Please do share! Later :( Edited December 10, 200916 yr by seabiscuit Report
December 10, 200916 yr comment_397057 Because I'm often doing things on those evenings. Maybe we should set a date, and everyone has to keep it free. As long as theres no previous commitments etc Report
December 11, 200916 yr comment_397338 I'm pretty easy. Probably won't have the sprinter back until early next year, but I've still got the rolla. It's missing the back seat now, and has oil on the rear carpet and the brakes are a little worse for wear, but aside from that she's keen too. Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_398917 In regards to a summer's evening cruise How does the 7th of jan sound? Its a thursday, and yes its the first day of summernats, so theres bound to be nice shiney things to go look at. Maybe we could do 635 laps up and down northbourne av, then park in, say, Braddon, and look at said shiney things.... Let us know what you think... Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_398935 In regards to a summer's evening cruise How does the 7th of jan sound? Its a thursday, and yes its the first day of summernats, so theres bound to be nice shiney things to go look at. Maybe we could do 635 laps up and down northbourne av, then park in, say, Braddon, and look at said shiney things.... Let us know what you think... I like this :locked: Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_399025 In regards to a summer's evening cruise How does the 7th of jan sound? Its a thursday, and yes its the first day of summernats, so theres bound to be nice shiney things to go look at. Maybe we could do 635 laps up and down northbourne av, then park in, say, Braddon, and look at said shiney things.... Let us know what you think... See you there :locked: Report
December 26, 200916 yr comment_400764 Merry Christmas everyone! :thumbsup: ;) :) :D And a happy new year! :y: :y: :y: :y: Report
December 27, 200916 yr comment_401033 I went for a bit of a fang today, u to uriarra crossing, and back via the cotter. Got to say, nice new resealing on the cotter road. Its all smooth and flat! Very nice! Give it a blast! Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415008 thinking of getting a new daily cars i have now ae101 corolla 1997 subaru liberty 1990 ba falcon 2003 ke55 rotary 1979 i was thinking of getting rid of the liberty and 97 rolla for a s4/5 rx7 what do we think ya or na Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415118 I'd even say series 2 or 3, but they're getting a bit rusty these days. Ideally I myself would like an FC rx7, yum. Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415131 cheap super fast rwd well ill see how my rolla goes first with the rotary. but i think for the price there a cool I.T persons car. Report
February 21, 201016 yr comment_415712 Yeah your Corolla should go alright. Is it ported or anything fancy? http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/01/10...idebody-fc.aspx Even convertable FC's look good http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/04/30...-blasphemy.aspx Just ignore whats under the bonnet though Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now