Spray Painting

R0LLA_GURL

ok i know its a big ask but the mofo who was gonna lend us his shed has moved to god knows where so i need a shed/garage in about 4-5 weeks time to repaint my rolla (holden commonwhore green). Any help would of course be greatluy appreciated.

send us and email or leave a post here or sumthing.

cheers

xxxooo

PS: if ya game my hubby who knows how to paint cars will do anyone else's that would like theres done as well for no fee. Why not try make a fun day of it or sumthing. (also depending on time it takes ect of course)

Members dont see this ad

I think there is a place at Morningside that rents out spray booths, you just need to turn up with a spray gun, paint and car. Not 100% sure though.

The new car will need paint in a few weeks, but I might get it professionally done maybe... Depends, has your hubby painted any other cars that I can see? I'd like the new car to get a good coat of paint, not just a jam job...

okay heres a link where you can find fotos of his car which we painted about 8 months ago and a foto of a mates car we done about 3 months ago......

And if anyone rembers a white hilux mini truck running around with black flames on the bonnet we done the flames on that.

http://groups.msn.com/Mixxy/stuff.msnw?act...Photo&PhotoID=8 this is hubbys car,

http://groups.msn.com/Mixxy/stuff.msnw?act...hoto&PhotoID=73 and this is a mates car he also put a lilac SEM pearl on over the white. :tallmoon:

my point exactly - if ya do ya own prep work :P

I am smart enough to know my prep work isnt worth shit - I can't rub back to save myself. :nuts:

but i did like the colour .... was there a metal flake in there somewhere ??