Brizdrift Funday!!!

Xany

Gday guys, i know some of you were interested in RC drift when i first posted it up.....so i thought i'd chuck this here to let you know that theres another meet coming up and its basically FREE! to spectate.

"DO-DO-DO.. Merrry DO-RIFT-DO! December is now upon us!, and with that comes the start of a HOT new season of RC Drift in Brisbane!

Whilst the rest of the world catches up to the cold season that we've just passed, we're sliding away and burning up the asphault.

Saturday December 16th sees our end of year meetup and what a HUGE day it's going to be! Kicking off from 10am there'll be heaps of drifting going on, with a free barbeque and a host of prizes up for grabs!! Entry is $20 for the day (for participants) which covers you for the entire day's worth of drifting (10am - 5pm), with free a barbeque and a free ticket for the draw.

DRAW? i hear you say? That's right! thanks to our sponsors, www.HOBBYSTATION.com.au, www.TracksideRC.net and www.GenkiDori.com the following prizes are up for grabs via a raffle ticket draw (you get 1 free ticket with your admission!).

From Hobbystation, we have a brand new Yokomo Drift Chasis.

From Trackside RC, we have a brand new Colt chasis and a counter rotating ready to fly RC Helicopter kit.

And from Genki, we have some secret prizes on there way from Japan.

Each person has the choice to purchase an extra ticket for the draw for an extra $5. The good news too, is that spectators are also able to purchase these tickets at $5 each (limit of 2 per person).

We will more than likely run a few mini comps throughout the day, so those of you are into the competitive side of RC Drift will be able to demonstrate your MAD POWA SLIDES!

With the huge amount of success RC Drifting has received in Brisbane this year, a massive turnout is expected on the day. Ensure you spread the word to all of your friends to make it THE meetup of the year!

Brizdrift thanks both it's members and sponsors you for your support in 2006 and we very much look forward to seeing you on Saturday the the 16th of December, at Hobbystation located at Brecknock Street, Archerfield!"

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...