Rolla Club Summernats Meet Up

Trendact

Ok it has been talked about at meetings and on this forum.

Now if we go ahead and organise it will people turn up?

The idea will be to meet up over the Nat's weekend and invite visiting members from other states as well.

We could meet at Thomo's in Hume for a BBQ and photo's then off to Bradden etc.....

We could meet at Macca's Dickson for a feed then head to Bradden or whatever......

Meet for a feed then go for photo's the cruise.........

If you want to do something then post your idea's here, but you will need to be a part of it as well.

Members dont see this ad

lets just meet a thomo's and have a BBQ, I am not going in the the city or mitchell... or anywhere in between. Well I might go for a cruse in there but I am not going to try and find parking! let make it the afternoon of saturday the 6th I am busy on the sunday. It's my daughter 2nd birthday and all the wifes family for interstate will be here..

I have deceide something.. We are all going to meet on saturday the 5th of jan at 3pm down the cotter at one of the BBQ's accross from the playset.. Its not fair that we cause thomo to spend that day at his workshop.. ok... you better be there or I will piss this club off. I have had a think and I have had it up to my neck with stupididy, so how the hell is going to come?? Lets not all just be talk!!!

I have deceide something.. We are all going to meet on saturday the 5th of jan at 3pm down the cotter at one of the BBQ's accross from the playset.. Its not fair that we cause thomo to spend that day at his workshop.. ok... you better be there or I will piss this club off. I have had a think and I have had it up to my neck with stupididy, so how the hell is going to come?? Lets not all just be talk!!!

Excuse me? I've seen you turn up to ONE meeting, and not one single other event. Granted I missed a few meetings, but I have had my car ready and presented at the last 2 marques in the park events, I had my car at the first and only official rollaclub cruise, and have helped organise almost everything that has happened thus far. You keep saying you will turn up to things and don't.

I am not going all the way out to the cotter on the summernats weekend. I know Steve well enough to know that if he didn't want us at his shop that weekend, he would say...hey you lot....f@$k OFF, and close the door.

I, as most of Canberra car enthuisiast, will be at the nats on Saturday more than likely anyway. I'd been keen on a night meeting/BBQ at Steves, but the summernats is a once a year amazing event put together to be enjoyed, so I will be there

Hey guys........ we are just after members to give idea's first then go from there. I have not really asked Thomo if we can be there yet as was just putting an example of an idea up. If we were to go this way then it would depend on when Thomo is free and if he wants us there.

If we were to go to Thomo's then we would need to all put in for his food/drink as he should not have to open his doors for us for nothing. Also we need to take into acount that his kids are number 1 at this time and as always they and the time he gets to spend with them will come first.

I agree that going to the cotter maybe to far for some taking into acount we want to attract some of the out of town club members as well.

But as I have said before if you say you are coming then come if not don't say that you will as we will not do this if only 3 or 4 members are going to show up.

I will post up a poll for members to vote on next week as well as call for numbers at the same time.

Edited by Trendact