January 16, 200719 yr comment_159817 Hello all. I`m looking for a 5speed box to fit in my k-engined ke35. I have never seen or heard of a k50 in Norway so looking for options. Was at the scrapyard today and found a 82 mod. km20 with a 4k in it. It had a 4speed ,wire clutch , bolt on bellhousing, side-lever activated gearbox. Question : is this bellhousing of any use to me ? what gear box were these cars fitted with ? It had a 4stud big diff that i belive is a e-type. About 40mm wider then my u type. Could not find ID. plate of car. don't know where it is supposed to be either. All help appreciated. Thanks for great forum that has already given me plenty of useful info. Anybody interested in exporting a good k50 ? Report
January 18, 200719 yr Author comment_160038 Been told box is a L20 so bellhousing probably good for nothing. Report
January 18, 200719 yr comment_160047 I believe the ID plate on a liteace is underneath the engine cover (ie the passenger seat) but I may be wrong. Thats where it is in the Hiace anyway... or on the passenger side kick panel. Report
January 18, 200719 yr comment_160057 I've seen them at the drivers feet, next to the door. (By your calves) Edited January 18, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now