Oxygen Sensor For 4agze

Des

I didnt get the oxygen sensor with my half cut because it was on the exhaust not the headers so i need to buy another one. A piece of wire is more usefull than Repco, Auto1 and Autopro put together, So does anybody have a part number or anything for the 4agze o2 sensor ?

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 6 years later...

this is a very old topic but seems to be the right place and any help is apreciated.

recently I had the same problem on my AE86 4agze converted, and stil don't know what is the recomended lambda for 4AGZE (AE101version)

I can't find the O2 plug on the harness... (and i did folow the O2 B-W wire from the ECU but it "disapears" somewhere around the intake header and can't find where it end's without diassamble a lot of fragil things...)

acording mr2 guy's it should be a 4 wire O2 sensor but i don't have any 4 wire plug on my harness that matches ecu info for O2...

so I fited on the exaust pipe a universal 2 wire lambda(O2sensor) and wired it on the 1wire catalyst plug...

it lowered the fuel cosumptions and engine light doesn't light up anymore...

but i'm afraid this might not be healthy to the engine...

plus I have no japanesse talking friends and I can't find the translated manual for this 3rd generation 4AGZE (AE101) :(

If some share the info about what is the correct sensor and plug on this 3rd generation GZE, it would be very helpful.

many thanks!

Edited by so7urno