Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise/drive-in Night @ Gepps Cross - Sat. 10th March

Drive In & Possible Cruise 17 members have voted

  1. 1. What would you rather do?

    • Drive-In Only
      10%
      4
    • Cruise & Drive In
      39%
      15
    • On a Friday
      13%
      5
    • On a Saturday
      36%
      14
  2. 2. Single Feature or Double Feature

    • Single Feature
      16%
      3
    • Double Feature
      83%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Its probably too early to tell but any idea what movies will be on?

  • Replies 127
  • Views 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost had a heart attack when you posted the date...thank goodness it's not the clipsal weekend, I'm tyring to get to clipsal (cause I LOVE it) but then I have a wedding to go to (can't believe they picked clipsal weekend to get married)....

 

So *BIG* sigh of relief.....

 

 

Lesley :lolcry:

Edited by SoulSearcher

  • Author

'Tis all good. :lolcry:

 

I wanna see your beast again :lolcry: I was enjoying driving behind you in the Supra on (thatcarshowwewontmentionthenameof) cruise.

 

Sounded like it had a cold though :lolcry:

:lolcry: , sneeze! I thought you meant the gurgle that sounds suspiciously like a backfire :lolcry:

Ok, unfortunately i may have to drop out, i got myself a job, and well I'm fairly certain its sat nights, if it isnt however i will be there i will know within the next few days for certain...

whats the latest news??

do we know which movies are on??? (I'm too lazy to look it up) :)

YAHOO.... I'm in again for this, hardly ever get sat nights apparently, so i should be free :P

its march now.. so the movies would be out.. any more news?

got the cruise details and what not?

  • Author

Still waiting.

 

Looks to be Norbit & Ghost Rider going by whats on the website at the moment which wouldnt be so bad to go see.

 

I definately wanna see Ghost Rider anyway and thats the second movie.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.