Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise/drive-in Night @ Gepps Cross - Sat. 10th March

Drive In & Possible Cruise 17 members have voted

  1. 1. What would you rather do?

    • Drive-In Only
      10%
      4
    • Cruise & Drive In
      39%
      15
    • On a Friday
      13%
      5
    • On a Saturday
      36%
      14
  2. 2. Single Feature or Double Feature

    • Single Feature
      16%
      3
    • Double Feature
      83%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

sounds like good movies to me..

and where do i find the website?

linkage?

i might have to miss out on the cruise..

i need to kick into money saving mode soon..

  • Replies 127
  • Views 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to be Norbit & Ghost Rider going by whats on the website at the moment which wouldnt be so bad to go see.
:P

 

Dammit! I just went and saw Ghost Rider the other day! Oh well, i guess ive seen every other movie twice...

:P

 

Dammit! I just went and saw Ghost Rider the other day! Oh well, i guess ive seen every other movie twice...

 

 

I know what ya mean i saw it the other week too with my other half and his mates. but oh well

why the fark not ,saturday would suit me ,ive voted ,cheers dave

OK the movies we will be watching are as follows.

 

WILD HOGS (M)

(99 mins) Adventure/Comedy! - Stars Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy.

Starts: 8:30pm

 

NORBIT (M)

(95 mins) Comedy/Romance! - Stars Eddie Murphy, Thandie Newton, Eddie Griffin,Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Starts: 10:30pm

Edited by CD_rollaman

Ahhh so no Ghost Rider then. although i didnt mind the movie.

 

Cool...suits me :P

I'm still in (and looks like the family doesn't WANT to come) YAY!! quiet time....

 

Lesley :P

And down to 16 cars now.

 

Gotta love how you organise something well in advance yet a few people can't make it still. :hmm:

 

:P I'm one...Sorry guys.....

 

I should still be able to meet at the drive in though. I will see how the day pans out. I unfortunately have a relly bash that afternoon / evening.

Yeh well things do come up sometimes...

 

I know its happened to me a few times...

 

I still havent got my pay in so was thinking i wasnt gonna be able to make it myself, but luckily after some convincing i have some that i can borrow should i not get my pay be4 sat nite :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.