Cruise/drive-in Night @ Gepps Cross - Sat. 10th March

Raven

Drive In & Possible Cruise  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's up for the Drive-In's on a Friday or Saturday night?

Once I've got definate answers on who is definately going, we'll see what movies are on and set a date.

Interested people so far:

1. Raven
  2. Raceflorolla
  3. Robert
  4. Flippen Crazy
  5. Valandor
  6. Soulsearcher
  7. CD_Rollaman
  8. **chumps**
  9. sikrolla
  10. Bluewire
  11. Mystik
  12. Nawty4
  13. Scotty - Corona
  14. ToDa30/4
  15. Ben - Silver Corolla

Lookin' good could u bring some rollaclub decals Mick id like 2 if poss cheers dave

I have come across another problem, however will still make it out, might not be able to do the cruise part of it though. So will have to meet up with ya some where again later... whether it be at gepps cross or somewhere just before.

Oh and someone bring the jumper cables, lol i might need them ;) lol

If work had actually paid me this week, i would have bought a new battery but they didnt so i might run out of battery power, lol :P

Edited by FLiPPeN_CRaZY

I'm bringing a friend (she's a bit excited) - now I'll have to drive caefully ..... :P My other girlfriend has got the shits with me because I didn't invite her... (i thought I did and if I didn't it's because I didn't think she'd like to sit in the back being thrown around corners.... LOL)

Lesley ;)

will the battery from my car fit your car flippen crazy? Cause I think I'm getting a new battery tomorrow (after my embarrasing flat battery incident) it's starting and running and everything's fine, if it fits, I'll keep it and you can have it.... I spoke to the RAA man and he said it needs an overnight charge and everything will be fine, but I've had NO problems with it since last weekend...it should get you by for a couple of weeks/months shouldn't it??? ....(I don't know alot about batteries)...

Lesley ;)

Edited by SoulSearcher

As Robert said, check your PMs as everyone who was on the attendance list in the first post had a PM sent out regarding the meet spot.

This was to stop unwanted randoms from showing up and crashing the cruise.

People will also be required to sign-in so I know who has shown up. We WILL be leaving 6pm on the dot so If you're not at the meet point before 6pm, you wont get the cruise sheet and therefore you will not know where we are headed.

Cheers

Raven

The cruise/drive-in was a success.

I think it was 9 cars at the meet point for the start with 7 cars continuing on the cruise and with 9 cars again I think for the drive-in.

Some people left after the first movie which left 5 cars to watch movie number two.

Thanks to those who came along. It's Valandor's turn to organise the next one, so we'll see what he comes up with.

Any constructive criticism about how the cruise/drive-in meet went will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Raven