Cruise/drive-in Night @ Gepps Cross - Sat. 10th March

Raven

Drive In & Possible Cruise  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a ball! The cruise was fabbo (except the stop on the DUSTY bit!!!) :y: and the movies were fun!!!

So I give you a 10/10 Raven :sigh: Well done!

Lesley :yes:

A1 cruz & night at the drive in , has to scoot after the first so cya to all the new peeps i met, Lesley dusty yeah but we got to see were fords go to die ;) skirmish sounds good cheers dave & tom :P

skirmaish! I LOVE skirmish!!!

I took my youngest daughter to indoor laser skirmish (at Gepps Cross - just near the drive in) for her birthday party a couple of years ago... it was fun!!! running around wearing kind of body armour.... ;)

then for my staff christmas party we did outdoor laser skirmish (at night time) at woodhouse (piccadilly) - it was fun, but to get a kill, you have to aim about 3 feet above the persons head, which I had great difficulty doing!! oh, and falling over trees and into holes, but it was still fun!!

Lesley :P

I'm thinking for the next one the social even may be somethign like pool, skirmish or counter meal

i know some other guys that went for a cruise down to victor (via the back roads) then had a counter meal etc and came home...maybe an option? ;)

skirmaish! I LOVE skirmish!!!

I took my youngest daughter to indoor laser skirmish (at Gepps Cross - just near the drive in) for her birthday party a couple of years ago... it was fun!!! running around wearing kind of body armour.... :y:

then for my staff christmas party we did outdoor laser skirmish (at night time) at woodhouse (piccadilly) - it was fun, but to get a kill, you have to aim about 3 feet above the persons head, which I had great difficulty doing!! oh, and falling over trees and into holes, but it was still fun!!

Lesley :sigh:

I think we're talking real skirmish Lesley - Paintball style... ;)

There are a few places to go. One is at Port Adelaide. Its in a warehouse with overturned cars for protection, music cranked and dimly lit with flashing lights n stuff.

The second is up the Freeway at Strathalbyn. Its a big open field with bases trees, tyres and stuff from what I've been told.

The third that I know of is on the way to Victor Harbour. The Army use it as their training ground. :P

Unfortunately no pics cos I didnt have the money for camera batteries and Sam had to bail, so no Olympic Edition KE70 pics either.

Will bring the cam to the next event which hopefully will be paintball ;)

i was thinking the paintball down near seaford. been there a few times and its good
I thought that one had closed down? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Unfortunately no pics cos I didnt have the money for camera batteries and Sam had to bail, so no Olympic Edition KE70 pics either.

Definately next time...by then the body and interior will be looking a lot better (in the process right now!) and possibly even the 4agze...ill let you know ;)

Edited by raceflorolla