Ae102r Sprinter Question

Trendact

I now have a 1994 AE102R Corolla Sprinter with front end damage.

What I want to know is if any other model front guards, bumper, lights an grille will fit this model? not that fussed about keeping it orig. just want to get it back on the road without costing large sums of money.

It already has a new/used LH front guard fitted that has AE100S writtin on it but I can not seem to find info on the AE100S.

Can anyone help me with this please? ;)

Members dont see this ad

From what I can remember, the Sprinters share basically no body panels to the ADM AE101 and 102s, and I doubt Levin ones would fit either.......if you're extremely lucky you'll find one at a wrecker (they were sold here, just not in huge numbers), but apart from that you could be in trouble

As I said, not really fussed about keeping it orig. rom what I have seen from looking at a few the AE102R Corolla stuff may fit. Had a look at a mates AE102R Corolla Seca and it looks like it is just the outer panels that were different around the park lights as all the main body looks the same up to the A pillers. Even looking at pics of your Charlene all the front body is the same from radiator support back to the A pillers.

Edited by Trendact

• 1 month later...
As I said, not really fussed about keeping it orig. rom what I have seen from looking at a few the AE102R Corolla stuff may fit. Had a look at a mates AE102R Corolla Seca and it looks like it is just the outer panels that were different around the park lights as all the main body looks the same up to the A pillers. Even looking at pics of your Charlene all the front body is the same from radiator support back to the A pillers.

I've just rebuilt a AE102 Sprinter with front end damage. None of the AE102 Corolla body parts will fit on a Sprinter unfortunately, the body is completely different. I was lucky to have a written off Sprinter with massive rear end damage for parts.

Insurance companies seem to be writing these with small amounts of damage simply because they are so hard to get parts for so you may be able to pick up a cheap parts car at the damaged vehicles auctions, thats how I got my new one. I was quoted $1500 for the rear hatch alone when the insurance company was assessing my original Sprinter which is crazy.