February 12, 200719 yr comment_163746 pump those guards.... PUMP them!!!!!! Wide body kit anyone??? Report
February 12, 200719 yr Author comment_163796 pump those guards.... PUMP them!!!!!! Wide body kit anyone??? yeah my old man calls him george, and he is one big f@$k off sledge hammer. Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164215 continuing on your signature jarrad, ".........and if that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!" Report
February 28, 200719 yr comment_165931 Well, continuing the "got bored" theme! I was REALLY bored with my wheels... so I got new ones :) The sit nicely... And after getting bored with my bonnet ( I used to have a black one) I thought I would "go crazy" with the pearl spray... heres the result. Edited February 28, 200719 yr by TheNOBBLER Report
February 28, 200719 yr Author comment_165957 f@$k me, those wheels look awesome, nice choise!!!!! Report
March 1, 200719 yr comment_166027 Oh!! I'm jealous :P I want wheels for my twinky. But in all seriousness, they look awesome dude! Good choice. Are they 16's or 17's? I love that toyota symbol too! With that you now need this....hehe :dance: Report
March 1, 200719 yr comment_166050 f@$k me, those wheels look awesome, nice choise!!!!! Haha, cheers mate... I didnt really get a choice on which type of wheels I bought, I needed new tyres and these came up with 4 new ones already fitted! There from the wreckers around the corner from work (they told me I had to buy them!) so I picked them up monday for less than the cost of 4 new tyres! I thought you'd be jealous webbers! There only 15's! But they look bigger than that, the best part is they fit under my guards with no scraping (unless I load it up like the gor cruise ;p ). They Toyota logo took me about 30mins or so... something like that. Its a pearl effect paint, looks great on any colour too. I like the fact you can't see it on some angles! Anyway, until I'm bored again thats my update! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now